From the blog called Shot In the Dark comes a fine list of reasons for doubting the veracity of the presidential election results. I’m kyping the entire thing (with a few edits for readability) so I can just let the author speak for himself:
A few people have asked me why those wacko idiot Trump supporters don’t believe Biden won the election fair and square. I can’t speak for other wacko idiot Trump supporters, only for myself:
- An election is announced.
- Voters cast ballots in person and by mail.
- Election observers gather to watch the ballots being counted, to ensure it’s done fairly.
- Election officials order observers out of the counting room.
- Election officials put cardboard over the windows so observers can’t see in.
- Election officials secretly count the ballots by machine and announce a result.
- The losing candidate doubts the result.
- The losing candidate requests a manual recount with ballots individually verified.
- Instead, election officials run the same ballots through the same
- The losing candidate requests access to the software to verify the result.
- Election officials order the software logs wiped.
- The losing candidate requests access to the paper ballots to verify the result.
- Election officials order the paper ballots shredded.
- Citizens post videos and swear affidavits that election fraud occurred.
- Statisticians and computer techs give expert opinions that election fraud occurred.
- The court declines to review any evidence from the losing candidate for lack of ‘standing’ meaning he can’t bring his case until the Secretary of State certifies the election results.
- The Secretary of State certifies the machine results.
- The court declines to review any evidence from the losing candidate on the grounds of ‘laches‘, meaning he waited too long to bring his case.
- The state legislature de-certifies the machine result and sends its own result to DC.
- Bureaucrats in the National Archives decide to accept only the machine results.
- Congress accepts the machine results and declares the losing candidate lost.
- The ‘losing’ candidate and his supporters exercise their First Amendment rights to protest.
- Violence breaks out, which is blamed on the ‘losing’ candidate despite his calls for peace.
After seeing these events, millions of Americans join the ‘losing’ candidate in doubting the machine results and suspecting the ‘losing’ candidate actually won the election but his victory was stolen from him by fraud committed by Election Officials. Liberals declare people who question the machine results are obtuse, they’re dumb, they’re idiots and retarded. People who question the machine results are banned from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram; blocked from Google ads and YouTube videos; accused by prominent politicians of plotting to overthrow the government; a national media figure declares the government should take away their children to be sent to re-education camps; a congresswoman demands they be blacklisted from future employment; and the media calls for the ‘losing’ candidate’ family to be criminally prosecuted, their assets confiscated, their business forfeited.
My response my questioner is: seeing the chicanery, the coverup and the vicious vindictiveness toward all who seek to verify the election results, how can you believe Biden won the election fair and square?